Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Well, there goes my bloggin cherry

I remember back in 2006 when blogging was the big thing on the internet. Kinda funny now that you think about it, as MySpace is all but extinct in the shadow of the titanic Facebook. I'm guilty of being addicted to Facebook as you probably are, same thing goes for MySpace way back when.

Recently, I've been trying to dig a nice niche into Tumblr, not to much avail. Not enough effort on my part I guess. Why it took me this long to get to Blogger, I don't know. Why it took my this long to get into blogging period, I still don't know.

My bloggin cherry has been popped.

2 comments:

  1. hah of course dude. you can fersure expect more :)
    be sure to check out my entire page ;] I already did for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogger hope you stick around for awhile!

    ReplyDelete